- Change Log
- Old Versions
· Ctrl+Shift+O can be used to toggle between modification time and filesize based directory comparison
Bugfixes and minor changes:
· It is now possible to use custom passwords if using "anonymous" as user name
· After un-hiding toolbar, update toolbar button states
· Fix TLS compatibility issues with TLS 1.2 servers
· MSW: Unset hidden attribute on FileZilla's settings files
· Building FileZilla from source now requires wxWidgets 2.8.12 or higher.
FileZilla Publisher's description:
FileZilla is designed as a small but powerful FTP client with many features. FileZilla includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently.
FileZilla offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike.
Features of "FileZilla":
· Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
· Custom Commands
· Site Manager with folders
· Keep Alive system
· Timeout detection
· Firewall support
· SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
· SSL secured connections
· SFTP support
· Upload/Download Queue
· Multi-language support
· GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos.