- Change Log
- Old Versions
· Made WavPack files with malformed channel mask info play.
· New “Downmix channels to stereo” DSP replacing old “Downmix 5.1 to stereo”; now capable of downmixing various channel configurations.
13 Jun 2013 - Foobar2000 1.2.7
Foobar2000 Publisher's description:
foobar2000 is an advanced yet easy-to-use audio player. The name foobar is derived from a common placeholder name used in computer programming.
foobar2000 is known for its highly modular design and extensive SDK that will help developers completely intervene into the software's source code. foobar2000 supports a vast array of audio file formats and comes with features for metadata support and file organization.
It also has a converter interface for use with command line encoders and noise shaping and dithering for maximization of audio fidelity of consumer-grade equipment.
· Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND and more with additional components.
· Gapless playback.
· Full unicode support.
· Easily customizable user interface layout.
· Advanced tagging capabilities.
· Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
· Full ReplayGain support.
· Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
· Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.