- Change Log
- Old Versions
- Added option to disable flushing of file buffers during start.
- Added several new Intel CPU models and SSPEC codes.
- Added reporting of SATA HIPM and DIPM.
- Fixed crash on some Windows 8.1 systems.
- Added support of ITE IT8790E.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Gigabyte Z87-OC and Z87X-UD5H.
- Rewritten drive detection method for more flexibility.
- Drive sensors order change on many systems, so a layout order reset and reconfiguration of plugins might be required.
- Added ability to detect current SATA transfer rate for certain controllers.
- Fixed showing of nonsense sensor values on some systems.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Foxconn H77 series.
- Improved Auto Start via TaskScheduler.
HWiNFO32 Publisher's description:
from Martin Malik
Hardware Info (HWiNFO) is a powerful system information utility designed especially for detection of hardware.
HWiNFO and HWiNFO32 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. HWiNFO32 is a system information tool that detects hardware from your system.
Both tools are targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved informations are presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
Hardware Info 32 (HWiNFO32) is able to identify a large scale of system components and supports the latest technologies and standards.
HWiNFO32 is a professional system information tool, that supports latest technologies and standards. It allows you to examine the complete hardware configuration of your computer.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring
- Basic benchmarks
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Shows all hardware components hierarchically in a tree
- Displays status from hardware monitors
- Does benchmarks