- Change Log
- Old Versions
· CHG: updated Danish, French, Hebrew, Russian, Slovenian and Turkish translations.
· CHG: updated TAK library to TAK 2.3.0.
· FIX: Performing update check occasionally resulted in runtime error.
· FIX: Changing option to show only user-defined genres had no effect until restarting Mp3tag.
· FIX: Undo after removing first file from list had no effect.
· LNG: Lithuanian language file.
23 Jun 2013 - Mp3tag 2.56
Mp3tag Publisher's description:
from Florian Heidenreich
Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats.
Mp3tag is a software that allows you to rename files based on the tag information and replace characters.
Mp3tag can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more.
This application is able to support the following file formats: AAC, FLAC, MP3, MPC, WMA, MP4 and many more.
The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
Batch Tag Editing:
· Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once.
Support for Cover Art:
· Download and add album covers to your files and make your library even more shiny.
Import from Amazon, discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz:
· Save typing and import tags from online databases like Amazon, discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
Replace characters or words:
· Replace strings in tags and filenames (with support for Regular Expressions).
Create Playlists automatically:
· Create and manage playlists automatically while editing.
Rename files from tags:
· Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.
Export to HTML, RTF, CSV:
· Generate nice reports and lists of your collection based on user-defined templates.
Full Unicode Support:
· User-interface and tagging are fully Unicode compliant.