- Change Log
- Old Versions
# Mark -> As Read now checks the state of all selected messages instead of only the first one's.
# Notifications for mixed content blocker have been implemented.
# A new 3rd-party cookie restriction to visited websites option has been added to the Cookies pref pane.
# The context menu Search option is now available for textareas and input fields.
# Website storage mechanisms are now available in the Data Manager (localStorage, indexedDB, etc.).
# "Open Containing Folder" is now already available during download.
# See the changes page for minor changes.
Mozilla platform changes:
# asm.js optimizations (OdinMonkey) have been enabled for major performance improvements.
# Improved WebGL rendering performance through asynchronous canvas updates.
# Plain text files displayed within the browser will now word-wrap.
# For user security, the Components object is no longer accessible from web content.
# Improved memory usage and display time when rendering images.
# The Pointer Lock API can now be used outside of fullscreen.
# CSS3 Flexbox has been implemented and enabled by default.
# The new Web Notifications API has been implemented.
# Support for new HTML5 and elements has been added.
# Fixed several stability issues.
SeaMonkey Publisher's description:
from Mozilla Organization
SeaMonkey – Web-browser, IRC chat client, advanced e-mail and newsgroup client and HTML editing made simple – all your Internet needs in one application brought to you by Mozilla.
- Tabbed browsing gives you a better way to surf the net. You no longer have to open one page at a time. With tabbed browsing, open several pages at once with one click. Plus, your homepage can be multiple pages, in tabs.
- Popup blocker lets you surf the web without interruption from annoying ads.
- Image Manager lets you block images to remove offensive images or speed up the rendering of web sites.
- Find as you type gives you another way to navigate a page. Just start typing to jump from link to link or to find a word or phrase within a page.
- Manage your mail with customizable Labels and Mail Views.
- SeaMonkey’s powerful yet simple HTML editor keeps getting better with dynamic image and table resizing, quick insert and delete of table cells, improved CSS support, and support for positioned layers.