- Change Log
- Old Versions
SpeedFan Publisher's description:
SpeedFan is a resource monitoring utility allows you to see the work behind Resources used by hardware. Installing SpeedFan is a simple operation that requires only a couple of seconds. Its tabbed interface allows you to view the information in categories, while the system tray indicator displays the temperatures from the hard disk and cores.
SpeedFan also shows the CPU usage and allows you to configure the fan and voltage settings in according with the detected temperatures. In addition, it offers you the possibility to adjust the CPU clock values based on various CPU usage scenarios.
The S.M.A.R.T. feature performs an in-depth analysis on your hard disk and reports various indicators of reliability, thus enabling you to anticipate system failures.
Also worth mentioning is the section that generates charts, thus allowing you to better visualize the temperature, fan speeds and voltages of your hard disk and cores.
Features of “SpeedFan”:
· handle almost any number of South Bridges
· handle almost any number of hardware monitor chips
· handle almost any number of temperature readings
· handle almost any number of voltage readings
· handle almost any number of fan speed readings
· handle almost any number of PWMs